Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,286 of 1286

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Shot my 22.3. So easy to shoot little groups with it.

My latest, and possibly greatest, Glock project. It sports a Brownell's RMR cut slide, Steel City FO mid height sight set, Apex trigger shoe and extractor, Holosun 507 ACSS green Vulcan, Zev barrel and a Hogue grip. I am not sure about the Zev barrel yet. I got it fairly cheap. Plastic Army Guy Green G17.4 frame.

If you look close you can see a bit of my copper tape shim under the 507. (Needed that because the 507 wouldn't sit quite flush on the Brownell's slide.)

Glock OEM LCI extractor was crap on this gun. Stovepipes and other fun stuff. I am hoping the Apex FRE does the trick.

I am liking the Vulcan reticle, particularly when my support hand loses its' way.

I wanted a practical carry and outlaw match gun. I think this will fill the bill. (Nothing is more practical than a Glock 17 IMHO.)

Name:  IMG_1933.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  40.2 KB
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Idk 🤷
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    **OK**

Quote Originally Posted by DLWinner View Post
    Idk 🤷
    He had it coming.

My G48

Glock 48, Ameriglo night sights, Holosun 507k, Apex trigger, SCD, Shield Arms mag release, extended slide release, Talon grips.

Name:  IMG_0223.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  100.8 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

User Tag List