Page 73 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

As already posted the slide stop is Kägwerks. I like it a lot after a few days of messing around with it. No fit issues as far as Safariland 7TS, don’t own any other holsters to comment on at the moment. Pictures make it seem awkward but it’s in a really good place and function is exactly what you’d want, out of your way, but easy to reach when you need it. They have plans for Gen 5 and 43 models, they’ll be going on all of my future Glocks.

As far as the Mayhem-Syndicate comp, it’s my only experience with comps in general but I think Mayhem has the best attachment method on the market. This was from their first run what they now call their “cali-comp” but I have their MK2 on order for a Glock 45 I’ll be picking up. I think it works great and was a noticeable difference the first time I shot with it, recoil feels very flat in contrast to no comp, more of a push back than any flip, fit’s all of my 17 holsters, no set screws, etc, a lot of positives with no downsides that I’ve found. They confirmed 43 barrels are coming as well, so I’ll have these on at least 19 43 and 45
    Last edited by t1tan; 10-11-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Gorgeous grip work, Janitor, who did it?
    Last edited by Gun Mutt; 10-12-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Dave at gunfuofficial.com did the chop/stipple. He was able to make this, and a 19 point the same

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Gorgeous grip work, Janitor, who did it?
    I attempted something along the same theme---sans chop and a true reduction---and was lucky to come up with this very modest result.

Name:  G17.3_10.05.18.jpg
Views: 1238
Size:  59.1 KB

I had a Glock 19.4 that had significant wear on the slide from it's kydex holster. The gun had thousands of rounds through it and for a time was my duty weapon. I've always wanted to try Robar's NP3 and this seemed like a great excuse. Checking their site I saw they have a newer, better version called NP3+ so I sent in the slide.

https://robarguns.com/custom-firearm-finishes/np3-plus/

Got it back and it looks incredible! Not that appearance is the most important thing, but the finish is smooth as butter, even, and looks like it left the factory this way. They reinstalled all the slide parts and my sights. I will be hitting the range this weekend to make sure it functions - though I have no doubt it will.

I've always liked the way stainless slides look on black framed pistols. I missed out on getting an HK USP in stainless so the Glock was my next best option. Turn around was quick and painless - I will do business again with Robar. I have no connection to the company at all other than being a satisfied customer.

Name:  IMG_0610.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  52.7 KB

A little coyote on coyote action.

[long sigh]

Attachment 31393
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    El Cid, I've always been a fan of Robar and your experience seems to be the norm there. I share your affinity for the stainless slide on the dark grip. Yours looks great - thanks for the picture! I know of a certain G30S that just might find itself getting the same treatment.
    Last edited by 11B10; 10-17-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Yes, it does work:
    Name:  758915AA-57A9-47B8-BC7C-69229FAF41CC.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  103.5 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List