Page 115 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1286

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Is that the single port Agency comp? How well does it work with the OEM spring?
    It’s the single port PMM barrel combo. I just installed it today, so no reliability data yet.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    It’s the single port PMM barrel combo. I just installed it today, so no reliability data yet.
    Ahh, OK. Have thought about that one too. Have a G19 with threaded barrel I am currently using for a can intermittently but have thought about rounding it out with a comp instead. PMM and Agency are the two I am considering most carefully.

Ahh, OK. Have thought about that one too. Have a G19 with threaded barrel I am currently using for a can intermittently but have thought about rounding it out with a comp instead. PMM and Agency are the two I am considering most carefully.
    I liked what I read about PMM, plus they are a local business. I’ll post in my thread about this build how it goes.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’ve shot the Agency 417 and currently carry a G45 with the PMM. In my unscientific testing I prefer the PMM as it seems to mitigate as efficiently as the 417 while only using one port and is aesthetically pleasing. I also like that the PMM will index with the guide rod so that if it ever comes loose it’s still held on another way.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Well that did it for me. Just ordered an RMR and new sights for my G26.
    FedEx just dropped off my slide.

It occurs to me, during this relatively scaled-back holiday season, that I have not posted a pic of this baby yet.

In a world of stippled, WML’d, RMR’d, cerakoted, anodized-triggered, Rolandized grandeur and splendor—it’s nice to see the bare-bones essence of the breed on display. A more elegant weapon for a more (or less) civilized age. I’ll see you in your bunks. No homo. Or hetero. Or whatever. Just pure G17 DNA.

(ps. No consumption was undertaken until post-photo, and post-removal of loud things to the safe.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I don't know, if elegance is really its cardinal virtue.
    But I agree with the rest.
    I would say, it's pure and reliable function.
    KISS principle at its best.
    Last edited by P30; 12-28-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Gratuitous “while I had them out” pic…

Name:  460B7893-94AD-4296-BAA4-6E594E3A5BEF.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  70.0 KB

Trying out an Arc Division Reactor Slide/Barrel

Putting everything together I found the CHPWS plate to be a terrible fit to both the slide and optic so switched to the stock Holosun plate. But everything else went together well and feels great.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    Trying out an Arc Division Reactor Slide/Barrel

Putting everything together I found the CHPWS plate to be a terrible fit to both the slide and optic so switched to the stock Holosun plate. But everything else went together well and feels great.
    You could probably find a buyer for your plate over on Reddit. CHPWS seems to be having issues keeping them in stock, so you'll find a buyer.

User Tag List