Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Long gun deals...

Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    Now down to $625. Amazing.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...6.1-no-frn-30/

I want to buy one of these but I already bought my long gun of the Deployment, A Beretta ARX-100 for $825.

This makes me sad because last year after the June nightclub Shooting I bought a Armalite AR for $639 shipped and a $25 dollar fee just because I had not M4gerys in the safe, all middys, a SPR, a A2, SBRs, and Pistons.

At least mine shoots well and runs Brown Bear .223 like a champ.

Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    How much would it cost for the additional furniture to equip the oem2? Seems like the oem 1 would only cost ~$100 more with magpul sl furniture.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    How much would it cost for the additional furniture to equip the oem2? Seems like the oem 1 would only cost ~$100 more with magpul sl furniture.
    OEM 2 is for those who want a free float handguard. There are FF handguards on the market such as Troy and Centurion which use the GI barrel nut and would "drop in" on an OEM 2.

I would rather use a cheap GI M4 take off stock and put $$ into a a longer free float handguard on an OEM 2 than a magpul'ed out OEM 1.

Site Supporter
    Last edited by ranger; 05-26-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    Accidentally posted this as its own thread and missed the giant sticky up top:
    Bud's Gun Shop has massively expanded their 180-day no interest layaway lineup (I am not affiliated, but I enjoy being able to just pay a few bucks a month for something I want long term). It had basically no items most of the last year and now it has a ton.

The Beretta CX4 is listed at $698 but I lowballed with "Price Match Request" and got it for $572. I've always had an irrational desire for a 9mm carbine and I went for it. It's the 10-round magazine version that takes 92 magazines, but since I already own 3 92 variants and a bucket of magazines, I'll just Karma those away.

Again...I know it makes no sense to have one. I already have an AR and a shotgun, I know the triggers aren't well-reviewed, and I know it's a quirky and kinda pointless gun.

But I want it. And it's cheap right now. So...yeah.

Might have a page through over there if you're wanting something. Lots of other long guns and handguns too.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Howa 6.5 Creedmoor for $300. Should be accurate. Great triggers. Built like a bank vault, or a Landcruiser.

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/5857643
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

This seems like a good deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-g...516446236.html

$699 of a factory built PSA AR-10.

Any feedback for a potential buyer would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Alembic; 06-14-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Site Supporter
    I shoot a PSA AR-15. Not the most accurate rifle out there, but better than an AK. I get maybe 1.5 MOA from it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    This seems like a good deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-g...516446236.html

$699 of a factory built PSA AR-10.

Any feedback for a potential buyer would be greatly appreciated.
    My experience with PSA has been good. I have a 9mm setup as well as a 11" 5.56 pistol that were put together with PSA parts and while both have limited round counts, under 1000 between the two of them, neither has ever malfunctioned or broken a part.

Several of my friends have purchased their uppers and they run just fine. One of them has their 18" setup in 223 Wylde and it shoots under MOA with his reloads.

I would never say that they are as good as BCM, LMT, etc. but I think for the money spent they are a solid product.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List