Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Long gun deals...

Whittaker Guns in KY is taking pre-orders right now for Special run of Tikka T3x SS Lite 8-twist .22/250s, both regular and sinister sided. Far as I know this will be first factory fast twist offering of this great caliber in a factory rifle. You've got to click the links & ask them to email ya that very low price. I'm in this Friday.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...ics/11867879/1
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 03-05-2017 at 10:41 AM.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

G and R Tactical is running a discount code on Colts right now: COLT17. OEM 1 and 2 $690. CCU Carbine $1150.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...&category=COLT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    G and R Tactical is running a discount code on Colts right now: COLT17. OEM 1 and 2 $690. CCU Carbine $1150.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...&category=COLT

I'm seeing $1250 on the CCU?

Attachment 14511

Never mind, didn't understand you're post had the discount code in it.
    Last edited by rob_s; 03-05-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Even after applying the code?

My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    SWFA is running Vortex 1x Spitfire Prism Scope for $159.95. Shipping is very reasonable. This is a non-red-dot "red dot" optic that's workable for people with astigmatism.

These aren't long guns, but they're most useful on ARs, so I figured this is the place to post it.

https://swfa.com/catalog/product/vie...e-prism-scope/
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Just saw a flyer for Academy Outdoors and had to ask - $749 for a Ruger AR. Good deal? Solid gun?

Please forgive my dearth of clue on this, but I figured I'd ask.

Site Supporter
    Double post , sorry
    Last edited by vcdgrips; 04-27-2017 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Double post

Site Supporter
    749 is AR no man's land. For 150 more buy a Colt 6720/6920-the gold standard for off the rack ARs. For 150 less, Buy a SW Sporter II or a Frankengun (separate upper/lower from Palmetto State Armory etc.) and put the difference into ammo/optics/training.
    If you are going to bet your life on the gun, buy quality and cry once-COLT. If this is your 5th AR or is going to be a plinker, you can get there for a lot less than 749.

749 for a standard, directed impingement Ruger AR strikes me as being fairly expensive given the market. I would acknowledge that Ruger has solid CS and Academy could have a CC/financing option that could make the purchase possible to begin with.

YMMV Greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    Tombstone also has the OEM-1 for the same price.

I need another AR like I need a hole in my head; but the current market makes it tough to resist.

User Tag List