Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Long gun deals...

  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I got so excited when I saw those, but darn I wish it was the 92-series magwell and not the PX4-series magwell.

    At any rate, thanks for letting us know.
    I was very surprised when I got the notification since it hasn't been produced for civilians in a long time. I would research this but I believe you can change the magwell adaptor to fit the 92-series magazines.

  2. #112
    #LowLife4Life Bigghoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Anna Kendrick's fantasies
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I got so excited when I saw those, but darn I wish it was the 92-series magwell and not the PX4-series magwell.

    At any rate, thanks for letting us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    I was very surprised when I got the notification since it hasn't been produced for civilians in a long time. I would research this but I believe you can change the magwell adaptor to fit the 92-series magazines.
    The CX4 can be converted to use either 92 or PX4 mags.
    Does anyone like pineapple on their pizza guns?

  3. #113
    Vending Machine Operator
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. West
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    The CX4 can be converted to use either 92 or PX4 mags.
    Well, damn! Guess I'll get one!
    Judicial Staff Attorney| Admitted Beretta and S&W M2.0 Fanboy

  4. #114
    #LowLife4Life Bigghoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Anna Kendrick's fantasies
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Well, damn! Guess I'll get one!
    Magazine insert for 92 mags
    https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/ber...series/c5a511/

    Mag catch for 92 series mags
    https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/ber...series/c89109/
    Does anyone like pineapple on their pizza guns?

  5. #115
    Vending Machine Operator
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. West
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Decently affordable way to have both options if I ever add a 9mm PX4, also. Thanks for hooking those up.
    Judicial Staff Attorney| Admitted Beretta and S&W M2.0 Fanboy

  6. #116
    Just Sayin'
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    ABQ, NM
    14.5in Colt LE6921 stripped uppers are in stock at Brownell's for $459, use coupon code 'VSB'.

    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod69545.aspx

    Perfect for a pin & weld 'M4gery' build.

  7. #117
    Site Supporter SecondsCount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah, USA
    Howa 6mm CM barreled action $249 at Brownells

    Put a Boyds stock on it and have a nice hunting/long range rig for under $400.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

  8. #118
    Old man yelling at cloud OlongJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    "carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Howa 6mm CM barreled action $249 at Brownells

    Put a Boyds stock on it and have a nice hunting/long range rig for under $400.
    Add a widget to get over $250 and go to gun.deals to find the discount codes. $25 off $250 and $50 off $500 if you're buying a bunch more stuff.

    Weatherby Vanguard Griptonite stocks can be had for $60 from time to time on fleabay. So yo end up with basically a Weatherby for a bit over $300 after all the paperwork is done.
    .
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

  9. #119
    Not online, nor a particularly good deal other than available and priced at MSRP. The new Scheels store in Eden Prairie, Minnesota has approximately a dozen Colt 6920 and 6920 Magpul blasters in the cage. Don't know if they sell and ship over the phone but you can give it a shot: 952-826-0067

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •