Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr_White...

Congrats Mr_White! Looks like we're in the same squad at Area 1 this year; I look forward to seeing you shoot.

Awesome, congratulations!

I'm just getting started with USPSA and shooting Limited Minor with a Glock, though not from concealment (yet). Just checked and made B for my initial classification. Having shot a few matches now, I can definitely see why most people prefer to shoot Major. It's also reinforced why I don't want to; I want to develop the skill and control to get A's at speed and not settle for less. Thanks for planting that idea in my head and showing where it can take you.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Congratulations, Gabe! I know you've worked very hard every step of the way. I'm sure this accomplishment is very satisfying, just as the many others you've had along the way. Keep on keepin' on!
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

Way to go Master White

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Awesome job dude, minor congrats!
    FTFY
    lol
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Outstanding, congrats to Mr_White.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

BZ! Great job.

Mike

Congrats, Gabe. You are an inspiration.

If you don't mind me asking what is your ratio of live fire to dry fire and how many rounds do you shoot a year?
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Major congratulations Gabe. I know what a difficult hump it is to go from A to M, and that is when shooting a production gun and gear in production. I'm pretty confident in saying you have been shooting at least at the M level for a while now, so it's good to see your classification finally catching up. We are both shooting Oregon state and A1, so I'll keep my eye out.

Impressive, sir!

User Tag List