Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: Glock 43 w/ Shooting Results

Anyone tried the Micro HST 150? Worth going with that over standard pressure 147 HST in a G43?
    Last edited by Dcowboyscr; 02-16-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    Anyone tried the Micro HST 150? Worth going with that over standard pressure 147 HST in a G43?
    Haven't tried those yet, but with 147HST going for $20/50 can't believe it would be worth it.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by APS-PF View Post
    Haven't tried those yet, but with 147HST going for $20/50 can't believe it would be worth it.
    Great point.

I just called ETS. G43 6/9/12 round magazines start production in around 2 weeks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I have avoided +P in my 43 for reasons of recoil management and rumors the guns may not like that +P slide velocity.

So I tried two standard loads I had available: 147 HST and 124 Gold Dots. The HST POI was a bit high at 25 yds and group mediocre. The 124 Gold Dot POI was right AT the top of the front sight at 25 and the group was half or less than half of the HSTs so I went with the standard pressure 124 gr Gold Dots. I'm not looking for the little gun to do more than that.

And FWIW I recently ran a few magazines of 115 gr FMJ through it gripping with only middle finger and thumb and it ran fine.
    What I've seen matches up pretty much exactly with what you're saying; My 43 likes the 124 GD's much better than the 147 HST's.

I have tried some +p GD's in mine, and they just won't feed reliably.

Was that using the stock 6 round magazines or with +1/2/3 baseplates? Thus far I've only heard about 43's having problems with +P with extended baseplates.

With extended baseplates. I'm perfectly happy with the standard pressure GD's out of my G43.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    Was that using the stock 6 round magazines or with +1/2/3 baseplates? Thus far I've only heard about 43's having problems with +P with extended baseplates.
    Good to know. My mags are all stock.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I've only read the last 100ish posts and it looks like only the Taran extensions are being used. Are there problems with Hyve and Vickers extensions?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    I've only read the last 100ish posts and it looks like only the Taran extensions are being used. Are there problems with Hyve and Vickers extensions?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I've had better results with the Vickers than the Taran. Zero issues with the Vickers in a couple hundred rounds. Couple issues with the Tarans .
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List