Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: Glock 43 w/ Shooting Results

I'll eventually get around to it. But between the grip, the size and the trigger I'm just not that interested in getting it out of the safe even if it worked.
    I heard there's been a couple of magazine and/or follower updates since mine was manufactured.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Yup, they redid a mag body for a better insertion. They were hanging up on mag release.

I apologize in advance for the thread drift - just a quick question - re:PPS mags - does that awful looking back end of the mag base plate ever pinch the bottom of your strong hand when doing reloads?

Of course they do. Blood blisters are part of the charm.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    LOL- thx. Who could ask for anything more?

I haven't looked at them for some time but it always seemed that they could work as a beer bottle opener, if sturdy enough.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

+1 that's my take on slide bite
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

YVK has been shooting the 43 quite a bit lately, and told me he is puzzled by Jody's reliability issues. YVK has friends in NM, did some digging, and found this interesting ad.

WTB, rare Glock. Athletic white male seeks to buy a Glock 43 with reliability problems. No worries about condition, as it will stay in the gun safe alongside my unreliable Glock 42, and unreliable Magpul Glock magazines. Prefer face to face transaction in NM. You will recognize me as I will be wearing a fur hat and driving a Taco with an HK and Benelli sticker on the back window. Please email me, if you have an unreliable Glock 43 at: HKTRS@yahoo.com.

Think this could be someone on Pistol-Forum?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Was in it the Men Seeking Guns section of Backpage?
    Correction, my wife's 42 is reliable and I wouldn't buy a Magpul pistol mag on a dare.
    Prefer mace to face transaction (and not the chemical kind).

Why does anyone listen to what an Alaskan has to say about stuff anyway? We all know they have low standards. An "Alaskan 10" is a "6" or "7" at best in the lower 48...
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-24-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Site Supporter
    Was in it the Men Seeking Guns section of Backpage?
    Correction, my wife's 42 is reliable and I wouldn't buy a Magpul pistol mag on a dare.
    Prefer mace to face transaction (and not the chemical kind).

Why does anyone listen to what an Alaskan has to say about stuff anyway? We all know they have low standards. An "Alaskan 10" is a "6" or "7" at best in the lower 48...
    Despite being located in Anchorage, I have heard positive reviews of the Alaskan Bush Company.

User Tag List