Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Two terrorists eliminated by Garland PD

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    LOL!!!!!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Thanks Voodooman.......yes, that is what I am referring to.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Keep it up, I can get retro Moose Cocks issued....
    No need.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Nice...that is where most are earned. It is when you start getting oak leaves on your patch that are indicative of a slow learner.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Nice...that is where most are earned. It is when you start getting oak leaves on your patch that are indicative of a slow learner.
    I qual'd on the M4 last week and needless to say some of the shooters in the bay next to me would have had multiple silver oak leaves on that patch. I probably earned one myself since I'd constantly telling the instructor my rifle (beat to crap training gun) was bone-dry and asked for some CLP to get it in mildly functional condition, but he kept saying that it'd be fine. Fast forward to constant failures to lock the bolt back on every mag I was issued (including some PMags), multiple failures to feed and double-feeds (I suspect those were user error as I kept trying to clear the stoppage and induced the double-feeds, potentially getting me the patch myself) when the instructor who was visibly baffled ad how poorly my rifle was doing asked me what was wrong. I reminded him that I'd been pointing out that my rifle wasn't lubed so during a break in shooting, he tore the rifle down and (surprise, surprise) I was right: no lube whatsoever. Cue the instructor trying to blame me for it when a Major vouched for my side of the story on being ignored when I said my rifle needed to be lubed. After basically soaking the BCG in CLP, the gun ran without further issue (therefore I nominate the instructor for the patch).

/thread drift
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    LOL!!!!!
    The slow-mo cracks me up
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by will_1400 View Post
    I qual'd on the M4 last week and needless to say some of the shooters in the bay next to me would have had multiple silver oak leaves on that patch. I probably earned one myself since I'd constantly telling the instructor my rifle (beat to crap training gun) was bone-dry and asked for some CLP to get it in mildly functional condition, but he kept saying that it'd be fine. Fast forward to constant failures to lock the bolt back on every mag I was issued (including some PMags), multiple failures to feed and double-feeds (I suspect those were user error as I kept trying to clear the stoppage and induced the double-feeds, potentially getting me the patch myself) when the instructor who was visibly baffled ad how poorly my rifle was doing asked me what was wrong. I reminded him that I'd been pointing out that my rifle wasn't lubed so during a break in shooting, he tore the rifle down and (surprise, surprise) I was right: no lube whatsoever. Cue the instructor trying to blame me for it when a Major vouched for my side of the story on being ignored when I said my rifle needed to be lubed. After basically soaking the BCG in CLP, the gun ran without further issue (therefore I nominate the instructor for the patch).

/thread drift
    Cop instructor or .mil instructor?
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Cop instructor or .mil instructor?
    USAF Security Forces instructor. I don't get issued a weapon for my main duties since I'm a desk jockey, but was getting ready to go to South Korea before I got diverted to a CONUS base for medical reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

USAF Security Forces instructor. I don't get issued a weapon for my main duties since I'm a desk jockey, but was getting ready to go to South Korea before I got diverted to a CONUS base for medical reasons.
    I was on the range in Afghanistan with an Army unit a few years ago and the M4's and M9's were bone freakin' dry. After I offered some lubricant, and when judiciously applied, the weapons did not "attract dirt", nor did they spontaneously seize up. There's a tremendous amount of urban legend BS in the military that just refuses to die.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can tell him that I said he is a retard and he needs to unfuck himself before he gets good people killed.

What Fred said is dead on target.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

User Tag List