Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Straight knives

Sigh, I know. And I just sent a bunch of money to Ban Tang.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Sigh, I know. And I just sent a bunch of money to Ban Tang.
    Just did the same.
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 09-13-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

For those that are interested in getting some Ban Tang knives, quite a few are available at: Empire Outfitter and USA Made Blade.

Ban's knives are worth every penny, they are really light and as"stupid sharp" as advertised.
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 09-30-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Name:  2B873D42-65C4-4601-9338-BA0F6483C28A.jpg
Views: 1708
Size:  53.4 KB

I’ve been experimenting with various concealed carry blades for the past year to see what works best for me. It’s amazing how many good options there are now verses just a few years ago.

I spy a few Watsons (Magnis and a Kwaiken), a RAT, a Chinese CP and an unknown, to me, Special Circumstances knife.

I think you need to add some Ban Tang knives to your collection :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post

I think you need to add some Ban Tang knives to your collection :-)
    There is definitely a Ti clinch pick in my future.
    Last edited by EPF; 10-22-2017 at 04:08 PM.

If you can find one, try one of the Ti Fruit Knives.

Name:  fixed-1.jpg
Views: 1630
Size:  101.0 KB

My carry rotation. Typically support side waistline if carrying a pistol. Blade only, strong side waistline or front pocket.

The BAWIDAMANN HUGINN looks similar to the RAT and a few others. TAD is selling a version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
    The BAWIDAMANN HUGINN looks similar to the RAT and a few others. TAD is selling a version as well.

Andrew talked about this a few weeks back, I really like the looks of it. Looks to have a little stronger tip, little better grip, and overall looks cool. Plus made here.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List