Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Straight knives

CCW Straight knives

I would like to have a conversation about carrying a straight knife in conjunction with a pistol.
    What are you carrying, Where are you carrying it, and what sheath system are you using.

Assuming by straight knife you mean fixed blade as opposed to folder. If that is the case, Clinch Pick in original sheath with mini tek lock in the appendix position.

Yes Fixed Blade. Thx I knew there was going to be a bunch of those here.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Assuming by straight knife you mean fixed blade as opposed to folder. If that is the case, Clinch Pick in original sheath with mini tek lock in the appendix position.

CCW Straight knives

I carry a Clinch Pick on my centerline, and often a disciple on my strong side.

Both in their factory sheaths.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

HideAway knife, Kydex sheath on belt, off-center by several inches, on strong side.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

At work (tucked in shirt required) I carry a neon green ESEE Izula at 12:30 in a Armatus kydex sheath.
    It's a great utility knife and very non-threatening looking in neon green.

When out and about CCW I carry a Clinch Pick at 11:30 or a fixed blade P'kal in a "shark fin" sheath for easy pocket draws in one of my pockets.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Clinch Pick, centerline with my own sheath. Stock sheath, trimmed, with a soft loop added works the same.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

^^^great thread, I think most of mine are in there somewhere.

Very often a BT Clinch Pick at 11:30, per current-think. Once in a while something else in the 3-4" conventional edge out format on the strong side.

It's part of my daily set up. The Blade Rigs sheath is for IWB when I need to be extra discreet.

User Tag List