Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Straight knives

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I have a Watson Ti HiTS knife enroute to me from Blueline Gear. Should have it before the end of the week. Very excited about this blade. It will be replacing a Strider SLCC Wharncliffe as my backup blade on duty.

Next two blade purchases: Watson Magni in TD sheath and a DPX HEST folder (thanks voodoo...)
    Your gana love it
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Reviewer of the Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Your gana love it
    Thanks for the recomendation. I never thought much of the DPX line, but after looking at the included features vs. my true uses for a folder it made perfect sense along with a badass fixed CC knife from Watson for defense purposes.

Heartfelt thanks to DB and Joe for creating such a well though out blade and also to Hizzie for documenting/reviewing the blade so thoroughly. I love you guys but my wife/credit card hate you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by _JD_ View Post
    Correction, its a "Mini"

Tom Halloran is solid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Thanks for the recomendation. I never thought much of the DPX line, but after looking at the included features vs. my true uses for a folder it made perfect sense along with a badass fixed CC knife from Watson for defense purposes.

Heartfelt thanks to DB and Joe for creating such a well though out blade and also to Hizzie for documenting/reviewing the blade so thoroughly. I love you guys but my wife/credit card hate you guys.
    Did you get a chance to check out my review? I believe I mentioned that thy changed the metal they use from d2 to something else, though it is still pretty good.

Just this week I had my hestf sharpenes by a local guy and it cuts hair now, amazing little blade for what it is.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I went with the Ti Small Bowie; I wanted something in the 4" range. Much pleased.

Name:  small bowie.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  17.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmin View Post
    I went with the Ti Small Bowie; I wanted something in the 4" range. Much pleased.

Name:  small bowie.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  17.4 KB
    I have one myself, great knife.

You're really going to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Pictures to come, right [emoji6]
    Just arived today. Dress 3finger. 3/16", Koa Handles, Black G19 liners and two leather sheaths (IWB, deep pocket). I think Tom did a fine job. It's very sharp, and very stabby, yet still has alot of nicely shaped edge for general cutting work.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Just arived today. Dress 3finger. 3/16", Koa Handles, Black G19 liners and two leather sheaths (IWB, deep pocket). I think Tom did a fine job. It's very sharp, and very stabby, yet still has alot of nicely shaped edge for general cutting work.

Gorgeous! Enjoy!
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post

Great looking knife

Thanks. I'm about as tactical as a mop bucket, so I just asked for a utilitarian, yet classy knife that I could use when I dress nicely. I think it'll do well
    Last edited by theJanitor; 10-08-2015 at 08:50 PM.

User Tag List