Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Straight knives

As far as I know, there is no waiting list.

You just keep looking at his home page, his Blue Line Gear page and his his Monkey Edge page until they show up. Then, you need to be quick to order.

Yeah as far as I know that's it. IIRC there's no list and he doesn't answer emails or messages from what I've heard.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Thanks to the both of ya. I guess I've no choice but to obsessively check for them daily.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Name:  IMG_2234.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  93.7 KBName:  IMG_2236.jpg
Views: 1778
Size:  101.9 KBMy two edc's I got for XMAS, Bawidamann HRUND and Dynamis Blade

Quote Originally Posted by sabre675 View Post
    Name:  IMG_2234.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  93.7 KBName:  IMG_2236.jpg
Views: 1778
Size:  101.9 KBMy two edc's I got for XMAS, Bawidamann HRUND and Dynamis Blade
    Nice looking blades. I'm interested in your thoughts on the Dynamis blade. I've been oogling over the Dynamis Ridgeback for a while.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I know very little about knives or knife fighting, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I've oggled the Dynamis ever since they came out also. I like the concept of a smaller fixed blade to compliment my EDC Load-out. So I finally ordered one. I was torn between the Dynamis and the Razorback, but I wasn't fond of the serrations. I thought the Dynamis was slightly smaller then it turned out to be. I can CCW it along with a pistol and a spare magazine, all items IWB, with a fair level of comfort and conceal-ability, but I notice the knife is there. The blade from my perspective is minimalistic, but in my opinion a tad long. It is a Winkler so even being kind of Vanilla, it still looks and feels like a elite level piece of weaponry, kind of a barebones, straightforward, fighting impliment. Compaired to my HRUND, if you were given the choice between the two to defend yourself, you would be retarded not to overwhelmingly choose the Dynamis. You can get a full secure purchase on the Dynamis vs. the HRUNd not so much. I know the Dynamis Razor back is smaller and I have heard that a full purchase cannot be obtained on it either. Overall I am still very happy that I purchased the knife. The HRUND does get carried OWB if I am wearing outerwear like a hoodie or a jacket because it is obviously more comfortable, but less capable. My only regret was not waiting until Black Friday to order it as a discount. I would like to compare the Razorback in person to have a frame of reference between the two. If they would make the Razorback in a dual, Straight edge, I'd buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Nice looking blades. I'm interested in your thoughts on the Dynamis blade. I've been oogling over the Dynamis Ridgeback for a while.

Tom Krein from awhile back. the G10 is surprisingly sharp and edgy. weighs nothing, and the metallic signature is virtually nil. Normally I've got a paracord lanyard tied to my belt and it rides in the front pocket.

Tom does nice work. I don't own any of his own pieces but I once sent a recalcitrant slipjoint (cattle knife) to him for his ministrations and it came back so much better and sharper than the knife I sent him. And his price was beyond reasonable.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

AZ Custom Knives has one of Krein's G10 neck knives for sale right now. They had 2 until a minute ago...
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    AZ Custom Knives has one of Krein's G10 neck knives for sale right now. They had 2 until a minute ago...
    That's a little long for my taste with a neck knife, weight notwithstanding. For belt, pocket or other stealthy carry, I think it'd be just fine.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List