Thread: Android Tapatalk Connctivity/Login issues...

Android Tapatalk Connctivity/Login issues...

My mobile taptalk has become useless over the last 3 days. I don't recall updating Tapatalk and certainly not my Android SGS5, but about 70% of the time, when I go to open it on my phone, it times out, doesn't connect or requests me to login and if I try to login it still hangs up and I'm unable to get in. Anyone else with this issue lately?

It seems to work a bit after I do a restart of my phone, but then an hour or so later it'll resume the above issue.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I've reported it to them too. Ok. As long as I'm not crazy and alone in this experience ;D

Glad I'm not the only one. The issues are the same across several forums I access via Tapatalk. It has been unusable as of this morning.

If you have the Tapatalk PRO version, I would dump it. I did and have fewer issues with the standard Tapatalk app.
    AKA: SkyLine1

Me too. Maybe they fixed it or we're in the 'intermittent' phase.....

Latest update has blown up my tapatalk. Utterly useless on mobile. Can't log in due to connectivity issues (I'm on wifi now on my chromebook-same house/network). Can't read, can't get updates and can't log in. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Latest update has blown up my tapatalk. Utterly useless on mobile. Can't log in due to connectivity issues (I'm on wifi now on my chromebook-same house/network). Can't read, can't get updates and can't log in. Anyone else?
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....arily-disabled

I've never used tapatalk and I don't think I've ever logged in to here on a desktop. Site works great on my iPhone. IF it's an option, I would love to still be able to access the full site via mobile once you get a mobile version.

User Tag List