Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: G19 with RMR06 and KKM compensator

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff22 View Post
    The concept of a Glock 45 fitted with a muzzle break and an RDS (probably an RMR) is beginning to intrigue me. It would be about the same overall length as a G34.

That might be 2020's project . . . .
    I've got a KKM G19 barrel and comp sitting idle and will drop it in this G45 once I get 4-500 rounds through it stock. I'm curious about it myself.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Be sure to report back!

Having shot an RMR'd CZ exclusively for the past 3+ years (with a comp for the last year or so) I am looking forward to experimenting in a similar vein with a G45 or, perhaps, a Gen 5 19 MOS.

It has to wait, though, as I have just conscripted myself to primarily shooting irons for at least the next year.
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I've got a KKM G19 barrel and comp sitting idle and will drop it in this G45 once I get 4-500 rounds through it stock. I'm curious about it myself.
    Then maybe get one of the agency island comps to try it's really the only reason i may grab a g45 over a g5 34. I still haven't ran a comped gun and an island comped gun just seems like the most legal fun one could have... but i could just live vicariously through you and your videos if you get one..

http://www.agencyarms.com/417-compensator-4
    Last edited by backtrail540; 09-30-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Very new guy here and very new to slide-mounted RMR handguns, as in both within the last few weeks. I started with Page #1 and just finished #72 and really appreciate the time that folks have taken to add to this thread. I will be heading out tomorrow to send some rounds for something besides zeroing the dot and irons. Thanks again to the OP and contributors.

Keith

ETA- Page #1
    Last edited by Keith E.; 10-12-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith E. View Post
    Very new guy here and very new to slide-mounted RMR handguns, as in both within the last few weeks. I started with Page #1 and just finished #72 and really appreciate the time that folks have taken to add to this thread. I will be heading out tomorrow to send some rounds for something besides zeroing the dot and irons. Thanks again to the OP and contributors.

Keith
    Welcome to PF. This is pretty typical of how we go at things--lots of detail and well-formed opinions based on real-world experience and exhaustive testing.

Mods are shit, though.

Okie John
    Last edited by okie john; 10-12-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List