Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: "Space to destroy"

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Thats not entirely true.

In LE, officers who are charged, but win in court, normally get their jobs back through arbitration including back pay, etc. Ive personally seen several officers get charges with everything from agg. Assault to domestic violence, all maliciously, and being exonerated in court, get their jobs back.
    But those officers where not the center of large city riot and had their names and pictures plastered on national news.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    But those officers where not the center of large city riot and had their names and pictures plastered on national news.
    Actually, voodooman can absolutely name an officer from his PD that has his name/face plastered all over the news and who was vilified yet got his job back after being fired.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Actually, voodooman can absolutely name an officer from his PD that has his name/face plastered all over the news and who was vilified yet got his job back after being fired.
    I can name several, two of which had "protests" based on their completely lawful actions.

Knee jerk firings, double knee jerk politically motivated charges lead to not guilties and jobs back.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I can name several, two of which had "protests" based on their completely lawful actions.

Knee jerk firings, double knee jerk politically motivated charges lead to not guilties and jobs back.
    What have you observed in regards to their promotion or job assignment potential? What about their ability to transfer to another LE job?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    What have you observed in regards to their promotion or job assignment potential? What about their ability to transfer to another LE job?
    About zero from what I have seen. We have had guys get court ordered promotional pay to higher ranks,yet the department refuses to promote them out of spite.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I heard something today from a friend in Baltimore. I haven't seen it in print and don't know whether it is true--but my friend certainly thought it was.

The DA who charged these cops is married to a Baltimore city councilman. That is public and has been known for a while.

What I hadn't heard before is that one of her husband's biggest campaign contributors is the Gray family's lawyer. That lawyer will be filing the wrongful death case. And if the cops are convicted criminally first, that wrongful death case becomes a slam dunk.

What will a Baltimore jury award? Maybe $30 million? If so, the lawyer collects $10 million for very little work.

And no doubt the councilman will pick up some very nice campaign contributions.

It doesn't mean, of course, that criminal case is already fixed or that the DA will be influenced at all by her husband or his campaign contributors.

But, if true, it does tell you something about Baltimore politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    But, if true, it does tell you something about politics everywhere.
    FIFY
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Also....Baltimore has had 29 shootings with 8 deaths in the last week. Enjoy it. Because #blackliveskilledbypolice only matter.

A white police officer shot in the by a black thug while using new politically correct tactics has died. No one really cares but other cops because #nobodycaresaboutcopsshotbythugs.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Also....Baltimore has had 29 shootings with 8 deaths in the last week. Enjoy it. Because #blackliveskilledbypolice only matter.

A white police officer shot in the by a black thug while using new politically correct tactics has died. No one really cares but other cops because #nobodycaresaboutcopsshotbythugs.
    You're referring to the NY police officer who just died today?
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Another black man just shot by Baltimore police Fox is reporting on TV.

User Tag List