Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Looking for opinions on Sayoc Tactical (for firearms training)

I'd be willing to do a NE PA class. Granted, I'm not one of the folks eligible for the free class, but this thread has made me pretty curious about Sayoc.

You are welcome to come to the class Dan for free. We will post dates that work for us soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Kier View Post
    You are welcome to come to the class Dan for free. We will post dates that work for us soon.
    Wow. Thanks Mr. Kier. That's a very generous offer. You really have expressed a ton of professionalism in this thread and it says a lot about you and your organization. This is literally putting your money where your mouth is and I respect that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Kier View Post
    The first one I purpose is at our eastern PA location, in the Poconos. I will get back on here and post three good dates for us from June thru October. If there are more than 3 guys who want the class we will run it on that date.

First question: Who here would come to a class in NE Pa, Pocono area.? Two hours north of Philly.
    Mr. Kier, if that offer extends to those who hadn't posted in this thread I would be interested in attending.

Hello Tom,

Please post if you come up with a date for a class in the Fort Campbell area. Thanks.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Put me down for tentative on the class in the Poconos. I will try to make it but it depends on my work schedule.

Guys, I would strongly recommend personally contacting Tom/Sayoc via email/PM if you can make the class. Do it the right way with the paperwork Sayoc may require. I do not know if Sayoc needs range fees but it's quite reasonable if they do, particualrly for a free class.
    #RESIST

If people want to train I have a hard time turning them away, I'm passionate about training. I don't want to clog up this forum with a back and forth about everything to do with these classes, there are more important matters to discuss.
    STG will be doing 3 free classes in 2015, at least one will be in the Poconos. May 30 - 31, 2015
    Each class will be limited from 4 to 15 slots. So a max of 45 slots over three classes.

Confirm at email: info@sayoctactical.com for the May 30-31, 2015 class

Thanks
    Thomas Kier
    Director of Operations
    STG

I'm definitely interested in attending but that one will be too soon for myself. I do look forward to participating in a future class.

Gentlemen,

If you've sent a request expressing interest in attending our Warrior Pistol 1 class this weekend, you should have received an email confirming your registration. If you are interested in attending and have not yet sent an email to info@sayoctactical.com, please do so ASAP so we can get an accurate headcount.

Due to the compressed timeline we have had some challenges in coordinating logistics which has perpetuated the late notification. My apologies.

Tom will send a detailed email to attendees with all pertinent info.

Respectfully,

JD.Wolfe
    STG

User Tag List