Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Looking for opinions on Sayoc Tactical (for firearms training)

You know, the type of person that attends open enrollment classes.
    Nah, I just live out in the middle of Wyoming and travel is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The biggest problem I see is that pretty much everything beyond 2.0 is not open enrollment, and even then 1 and 2 are fairly hard to get to given time-space considerations.
    So what you're saying is that for civilians it would be impossible to progress beyond 2.0? Just trying to get clarification here.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    So what you're saying is that for civilians it would be impossible to progress beyond 2.0? Just trying to get clarification here.
    If you go to the 1.0 class and meet all the criteria for the 2.0 class, then go to the 2.0 class and meet all the criteria for the 3.0 class, as long as there are enough people for an "open" enrollment of a 3.0 class then there will be one (if possible with time requirement/range/etc).

The issue is not many people in an "open enrollment" class will qualify for a 2.0 class to begin with and it just gets harder from there.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Kier View Post
    If people want to train I have a hard time turning them away, I'm passionate about training. I don't want to clog up this forum with a back and forth about everything to do with these classes, there are more important matters to discuss.
    STG will be doing 3 free classes in 2015, at least one will be in the Poconos. May 30 - 31, 2015
    Each class will be limited from 4 to 15 slots. So a max of 45 slots over three classes.

Confirm at email: info@sayoctactical.com for the May 30-31, 2015 class

Thanks
    Thomas Kier
    Director of Operations
    STG
    Tom - I read the review of your first class and was wondering if you were planning on having any additional ones? Possibly 2016? I didn't see a 2016 schedule listed on your site. I'm in the NE now and would be very interested in attending. Thanks!

User Tag List