Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Givens podcast with Mike Seeklander

Site Supporter

Tom Givens podcast with Mike Seeklander

Mike Seeklander is a talented trainer, author, and co-host of the hit TV show, “The Best Defense”. He recently interviewed me and the results are in a 45 minute podcast you can listen to here:

http://americanwarriorshow.libsyn.com/

We discuss what we have learned from self defense shootings involving over 60 Rangemaster students, plus years of other research. There is a lot of useful information here.

Looking forward to this on my drive into work Friday!
    #RESIST

Hi

I am a long time reader on PF. I would like to thank you Tom Givens for sharing his experience. This podcast have so many great lessons and information packed into 45 minutes that for me is like a solid rock in a sea of tactical send defense training.

Thank you again.

Downloaded, will listen to.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

What a rip. Tom GIVES away all of his information that I paid for going to his instructor classes. Seriously, really good stuff. These are the type of things that I wish we could force feed to anyone who carries a gun.

Podcast exceeded my expectations. Great content from two knowledgeable instructors, with better than average communication skills. Some great takeaways explained in a concise and succinct way. As Tom said during the podcast (I'm paraphrasing) "in todays society time is a scare resource".

I strongly agree with that, and my time was well spent listening to the podcast.

Good podcast. Lots of real world, logic based, conclusions from experience of training and that of feedback of those who have "walked the walk."

I would say, however, that in my experience it is less parking lots and more sidewalks. Then again, it may be based on locale. Same suspect profile though, I assume.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Just finished, it was excellent!
    #RESIST

Excellent podcast, thank you Tom and Mike!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Site Supporter
    Downloaded. Thanks!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List