Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leupold Delta Point PRO

Leupold Delta Point PRO

I can't find any reviews here. Has anybody had any experience with the Pro model?

I think it was Kevin Boland posting not long ago that they are all going to Mil contracts at first and it could be Q3 or Q4 before they are much in evidence in the general civ market. I'm pretty keen on seeing how they pan out.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

http://www.opticsplanet.com/leupold-...dot-sight.html they have one with a red chevron 7.5 moa

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I think it was Kevin Boland posting not long ago that they are all going to Mil contracts at first and it could be Q3 or Q4 before they are much in evidence in the general civ market. I'm pretty keen on seeing how they pan out.

Says shipment estimated in 1-3 mo......which would be Q3 or Q4.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

No wonder I can't find any reviews. If they are going to Mil contracts they should be pretty good. It will be interesting to watch. I wonder if what they offer that is superior to Trijicon in any way.
    What is your preference for aiming point? dot chevron color size etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Says shipment estimated in 1-3 mo......which would be Q3 or Q4.
    Last edited by UNK; 04-21-2015 at 09:20 AM.

3.5 MOA dot--I don't like the chevron.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I looked into the dimensions for these and did some scaling, and it looks like co-witnessed sights will have to be around .15" higher on one of these than with an RMR? (Assuming the cut in a Glock slide would be the same depth.)

They are also .3" wider and .2" taller around the lens than an RMR, FWIW.

There's now a review posted at some of the rifle sites: AR15 and I think the AK site.

There is a comparison photo vs the RMR on Gabe Suarez' forum in the red dot pistol sub forum.

The manual's up:

https://www.leupold.com/wp-content/u...ual_4Nov15.pdf

Too bad they dropped the auto-adjust feature.

Someone said the screws are spaced the same as previous DP mounts but are bigger in diameter thus not fitting...at least not without drilling the holes out. Anyone confirm or deny that?

I am seeing both models in stock in various places.

User Tag List