Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Persuasive Arguments for owning firearms

I'm guessing that he meant a (Sig Sauer) '2022'.

Site Supporter
    Is it OK to put this here?
    Didn't want to start a new thread.

Priest's letter to Ann Arbor church about guns

TLDR Version (still long)
    8 reasons Catholic priest tells flock to pack heat
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Banned
    All the guys that I ever met who were shooters were already shooting by the time I met them.

Two of the babes that I met asked me to teach them.

One had a 380 mouse gun that her dad gave her. I took her to the range once and showed her the basics, so she could at least shoot the thing once.

The other went to Targetmasters and tried out all their guns and settled on a 38 special revolver. I told her about the first babe and that it was not a good experience for me with lots of resistance by her for the rules of safe firearms handling.

I would say to leave teaching for the trained instructors. That's safer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    I have a brother in law who says he wants to learn to shoot and own a firearm.
    The first question we need an answer is not which gun to get, but why he really wants a gun. If a defensive reason is offered, your BIL needs to understand the psychological and legal commitment before reaching for his billfold.

Not everyone is comfortable with taking a life , or having their bank accounts and reputation ruined by a court battle.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

User Tag List