Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iGun !

Site Supporter

iGun !

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034...appinstalled=0

Rather big for concealment but useful in various scenarios.

Site Supporter
    Starlight, star bright, I wish I may. .....
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

So I take it the bet is whether they finish beta testing those things before beta testing finishes on the "gadget?"

Ha! I kept wondering what this has to do with the Spanish language. Then I realized that the subject is "iGun!" with a lowercase letter I, not "ĄGun!" with an upside-down exclamation point....
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    Ha! I kept wondering what this has to do with the Spanish language. Then I realized that the subject is "iGun!" with a lowercase letter I, not "ĄGun!" with an upside-down exclamation point....
    I did the same thing.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I hope there are versions for other models. Like the sig 320 for example
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Attachment 3282

Actually, we expect to make an announcement (or at least an announcement about an impending announcement) very soon. 2015 is the year of the Gadget.

A hipster kid in the 6000W Block of Devon Ave. desperately taps his iPhone.....

"iGun Requires Update to Version 1.05. Bug fixes:

Failure to eject on boot up.
    Weaponlight drain on battery.
    Negligent discharge on App Standby.

Time to download -15 minutes.Cellular Data Charges Will Apply."
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post

Actually, we expect to make an announcement (or at least an announcement about an impending announcement) very soon. 2015 is the year of the Gadget.
    That is excellent news!

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Apple in the arms business would be fun, if only because they would make something sexier that's three times more expensive and doesn't provide functional improvements and requires everything to be proprietary and oh my god HK is Apple.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Apple in the arms business would be fun, if only because they would make something sexier that's three times more expensive and doesn't provide functional improvements and requires everything to be proprietary and oh my god HK is Apple.
    More like SIG circa 2002-2010-ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

User Tag List