Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Felon attacks open carrier for weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Clear boob, grab with off hand, transfer. Nothin to it
    I'd like to see someone try a support hand draw for a Sepra when its worn like that.

Quote Originally Posted by _JD_ View Post
    I'd like to see someone try a support hand draw for a Sepra when its worn like that.
    I was being sarcastic

If she can even reach that far with her dominant hand I'd be impressed.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    I was being sarcastic

If she can even reach that far with her dominant hand I'd be impressed.
    I know, I still want to see someone try it.

Site Supporter
    In TX, a man was executed the other day for killing a SWAT officer with the officer's own gun. The officer was on patrol for burglars in an apartment complex close to where I live. He spotted the BG, got into a wrestling match and lost. A OC zealot obviously would be better in a ground match than an officer. Bah.

Sat down in Starbucks this morning, and noticed this. He was bent over, reading his newspaper. I could have taken his gat and spare mag before he noticed.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

With an Uncle Mike's holster that good you run just as much chance shooting him in the leg fumbling with the nylon
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Sat down in Starbucks this morning, and noticed this. He was bent over, reading his newspaper. I could have taken his gat and spare mag before he noticed.

I've been thinking about switching to that holster. Wouldn't need a dedicated spare magazine carrier anymore. Win!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I've been thinking about switching to that holster. Wouldn't need a dedicated spare magazine carrier anymore. Win!
    Yea..... This guy would appear to be an example of Dunning-Kruger in the wild. What sort of heater are we observing here?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I used to have a pic of a guy with his gun in his back pocket, no holster, and his over sized pants let it lean out so much it would have been like drawing out of an armory rack to take it away from him.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    All he has to do is turn or stand in the wrong way and that chair is already set to disarm him.
    "It's so annoying when my gun bumps into the back of my chair. I'll just wedge the chair between my body and my gun: much comfier!"

I see he isn't covered head-to-toe in Stars and Stripes. Must not be a Real Patriot.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

User Tag List