Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh man, this is all kinds of ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by JMorse View Post
    Really puts it into perspective why a ton of cops and a paddy wagon show up in my area for anything more than 1 person being obnoxious.

I honestly don't know how beat cops deal with people like this and still go home at the end of shift to lead a productive life. I can't imagine how to deal with being torqued up to 110% every shift in terms of aggression, aggravation, or whatever.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Makes my blood boil. Before this society went full pansy; it seems to me this could have been shut down much faster with D-cell Maglites, applied liberally. Let's see them roll out of "TONK". Damn.

You can't pay someone enough to put up with this crap.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Thanks, Roy. I missed that.

Talk about an uncoordinated and uncommitted effort! After that first uniform went to the ground, some of those combatants would have been wearing their kneecaps on the top of their shoes. The most disconcerting part however, is pondering the outcome had one or more of those actors ramped things up by introducing a weapon of their own into this melee.

That's good material for training, however ..... for those that have eyes to see.
    Last edited by 41magfan; 04-11-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

The ASP baton is just not that great. Old hickory or the PR24 had much better "thump" to them. So did the SL-20 light.

Surprised the OC was not applied early and often.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    That's a remarkable amount of restraint on the part of the police. With regard to the rest of it... I don't know where to start.

One officer was giving first aid in the midst of everything that was happening. I couldn't see the extent of the injury, but would it have been preferable to stay in the fight rather than aid his partner? Or at least move the patient further away from danger? It also seemed the guy in the green shirt could have justifiably been shot on multiple occasions, yes or no?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    That's a remarkable amount of restraint on the part of the police. With regard to the rest of it... I don't know where to start.

One officer was giving first aid in the midst of everything that was happening. I couldn't see the extent of the injury, but would it have been preferable to stay in the fight rather than aid his partner? Or at least move the patient further away from danger? It also seemed the guy in the green shirt could have justifiably been shot on multiple occasions, yes or no?
    I was also suprised he wasn't shot. As far as the wound, it matters on that departments SOPS and what not. Leg wounds can be iffy because if it was in a bad enough spot he could bleed out relatively early. The injured cop did a good job of covering the dude giving him aid, I was glad to see his pistol tracking targets.

I have saved this clip in case my boy ever talks about becoming a cop.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List