Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Picked up my Blue Label Glock G43 yesterday.

Picked up my Blue Label Glock G43 yesterday.

It came with Trijicon HD Night Sights with a yellow outline front sight, U shaped rear notch with subdued red dots for a three horizontal dot sight system. There was no choice on sights, if I wanted one on day one. It came with one magazine with a pinky rest and one with a flat floor plate. I plan to run about at least 50 rounds through it later today. So far my experience with 9mm Glocks has been with G26, G19, G17, and G34. Never could shoot the G26 to my satisfaction, so I sold it. Will give a range report later.

Picked up my Blue Label Glock G43 yesterday.

Those were the sights from the factory?

Interesting.

What was the blue label price with those sights?

Thanks
    Harold

ETA - can you snap a couple pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by punkey71; 04-11-2015 at 08:36 AM.

Those new sights interest me a lot. I didn't know they'd started doing different color rears.

Site Supporter
    Sounds to me like the shop put them on before selling it.

Pics? Red tritium sounds odd.

What shop did you order through?

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Those were the sights from the factory?

Interesting.

What was the blue label price with those sights?

Thanks
    Harold

ETA - can you snap a couple pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Blue Label price with those sights is $447 plus. Out the door, mine was just under $480. Was ho hum about the sights until I shot them outdoors. That big yellow dot around the night sight appears to glow like a fiber optic. I think I will keep them. The pistol looks just like the photos already posted on the internet. The pinky rest floor plate looks just like the OEM one on the G42. I am not good with pictures and the internet.
    Last edited by Little Creek; 04-11-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipulusArmorum View Post
    What shop did you order through?
    I got mine from Ed's Public Safety in Stockbridge, GA. They had received 100 and by the time I bought mine yesterday at 4:00PM, they had sold 80+. They are open today, they are not taking phone orders at this time. They expect more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Pics? Red tritium sounds odd.
    Go to the Trigicon webpage. The front night sight is surrounded by a big yellow dot. The rear is U shaped and their is no color added. TTrigicon only make one model variation for the G43 at this time. Ed said the first batch was coming with these sights. They had people camping out at their door by 7AM in lawn chairs Friday morning. They sold the first 50, they received on Thursday but could not sell until Friday, just after they opened at 10AM. On Friday afternoon they got 50 more.
    Last edited by Little Creek; 04-11-2015 at 11:19 AM.

I just got back from the range. I shot 100 rounds WWB 115gr, 26 rounds Georgia Arms 115gr reloads, and 37 rounds 147gr Bonded JHP (saved 13 to carry). There were no malfunctions with the G43. I also shot a few mags of 95gr ball out of my G42. I then shot 15 rounds out of my G19 with OEM "-" connector. After shooting the G43 and the G43 the G19 felt heavy and huge, but had less recoil and a much better trigger. The G43 is my new favorite packing pistol. I only wish it came with a better trigger. The G43 shot as good as the G42, however the triggers feel like they are around 6+. I have found the G42 easy to pack in a AIWB kydex holster. I expect the G43 to be equally easy to pack. My AIWB is preordered for the G43.

User Tag List