Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Picked up my Blue Label Glock G43 yesterday.

I wish Ed's would call me to tell me they have a G43 for me. I'm on the insanely long list.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    I wish Ed's would call me to tell me they have a G43 for me. I'm on the insanely long list.
    Same here.

Ordered mine on the 19th of March. Arrived yesterday...

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

So, where are the extended mags that won't pinch hands/fingers?
    #RESIST

LE dealer in my area was on his third batch of guns. When I arrived, he had 30 in stock. When I left, only 29. The date on the envelope for shell casings was 4-4-15. I think its nice of them to contribute to my reloading brass like that.

The gun is boring in its reliability. I'm thinking it has displaced my 642.......

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm just winging it here, but I think the frame projection at the front of the Glock 26/27 front strap is what causes pinching. The flush front strap on the G42/G43 will probably not pinch. At least that's my experience with my G 42.
    If you're not going to learn to use the front sight properly, don't bother with it. If pointing the gun, screaming "Ahhhhh!" and cranking on the trigger is all you can learn to do, work on doing that safely. -ToddG

Speaking of mags, the rumored but maybe not real 10 round stick seems like a thing that must happen. Just too perfect for reload mag.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I can't answer the pinching question, however Taran Tactical has +1 and +2 mag extensions available.

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/...cPath=44_49_81

Mike

Looked at one in a local emporium at lunch just now. Rather interesting, pretty much what I was looking for last year, before I decided to keep carrying a "real gun" -either my HK45C or G19.

A couple of my fellow lab rats are on the local waiting list at the po-lice supply joint, so I'll eventually get to play with one.

Definitely not a pocket pistol, IMO, but should make a really slick, small, and light IWB carry piece, or a vest gun for a uniformed copper.

And I agree with JHC; a ten round magazine, properly contoured a'la X-Grip, would be the cat's meow for a carry spare.

Quote Originally Posted by MAP View Post
    I can't answer the pinching question, however Taran Tactical has +1 and +2 mag extensions available.

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/...cPath=44_49_81

Mike
    Jesus, are those made from unobtainium or what? Thirty five bucks a pop???

User Tag List