Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoulder Holster Needed

Site Supporter
    www.taurisholsters.com

Nice guy. retired PD. Quality work. Priced competitively relative to other upper tier holster contemporaries.

You will have to contact him direct as this will undoubtedly be a custom order. If you google 'Tauris Twins Holster" you can see an example of general fit/finish, strap width etc.

I use an Alessi Bodyguard for my P2000SK. For a custom build I have a friend who has had good success with Ritchie Leather doing holsters for guns with lights.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Thanks for all the responses and suggestions. I actually made contact with the owner of FIST holsters, at the suggestion of one of the regulars at TPI. Jim M. said he can do it no problem. Not sure if I'll go that route just yet. I'll be reaching out to Alessi as well, as they seem to have a high quality rig with plenty of good endorsement from folks here and other forums too. Once again, thank you all for the help.
    If you can't taste the sarcasm, try licking the screen.

Gettin’ old and blind ain’t for sissies. ~ 41Magfan

Another prop to Sam Andrews:

http://www.andrewsleather.com/
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List