Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: P30 sight options?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Unfortunately, it looks like this project keeps being put on the back burner.
    Yep, I went a ahead and orderd the Dawson sights. Was really wanting the 10-8 rear, but those 3 dots gotta go

As of early Feb, I was told by Ameriglo that they will have some options for us by this fall.

I asked specifically about the Hacks, the operators / pro operators and the I-dots.
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

Kinda like the BarSto barrels for the M&P, I will believe when I see it.

Good thing Heinie makes a great sight. I only wish Heinie put out a three dot variation for the Hk's.

These are Heinies on my P30L that I had Doug from ATEiguns cut for me to give me that ledge I needed. It's cheap and it's easy.

This is it prior to the cut.
    _________In celebration of Ramadan, I'll be eating Pork all month. You're Welcome._______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee View Post
    These are Heinies on my P30L that I had Doug from ATEiguns cut for me to give me that ledge I needed. It's cheap and it's easy.
    Maybe he is not interested in doing small jobs, I emailed twice for a quote to modify and install Heinie's with no reply.

Maybe he is not interested in doing small jobs, I emailed twice for a quote to modify and install Heinie's with no reply.
    I'm sure that's not it, maybe it's the because of the weekend. Here is the number to his shop, he usually gets to the shop around 2pm and is there till midnight. 313-388-8228
    _________In celebration of Ramadan, I'll be eating Pork all month. You're Welcome._______________________

That's a 10 minute job for any local machine shop or 30 minutes with a good bastard file and a vice.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    That's a 10 minute job for any local machine shop or 30 minutes with a good bastard file and a vice.
    Yeah, it just took him a few minutes to install my sights.

User Tag List