Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Smallest Carry Gun?

SIG P-225 with spare mag.

Glock 42 but I honestly never carry it. I've had subcompact Glocks, a PPS, and j-frames but I seem to default to my Glock 22 with a 23 sized chopped frame. I think if I had a Glock 43 I'd carry it more than the G42 primarily because it's a more substantial caliber.

G19 is the smallest gun. I owned and could shoot a G26 acceptably, but that's not a pocket gun (for me), and once you reach "requires a belt holster" level, the G19 conceals as well for me. Every year when it reaches 95 degrees and high humidity, I have fleeting desire to look into a real pocket gun, but then the mood passes.

Glock 42. Might consider a 43 when things normalize with the supply chain; although I've not had much taste for the micro 9's. In a wimp and shooting a micro 9 is just not comfortable; which means I won't be shooting it regularly enough to be good with it. The 42 rides in a Blade Tech Klipt for now when the need for a small tuckable gun arises. Not a soul noticed it at out last dress up affair.

Shield.

But I carry my G26 daily...love it even more with a +2 mag.

Seecamp LWS 32, loaded with Winchester FMJ-FP, in conjunction with a Kahr PM-9, G26 or G19.

SIG P239 and Glock 26 are my smallest general carry tools.

Daily - Glock 19.

Excluding NPE's my J-frame, G26, and Beretta Tomcat are BUG's carried in addition to the G19/17/21. Now that I think about it, the Tomcat hasn't been carried in almost a decade since buying a baby Glock. There was a time when I could only afford two handguns - my P14-45 and the Tomcat. When I bought it in 1997 I think it was $219 brand new!

Besides that and my Shield, all of my guns are in the full-size variety.

M&P9c until I get the finger groves removed from my G19. I would like to try a PPS AIWB position though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List