Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peacemaker National Training Center IDPA Matches

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflux View Post
    Posted the majority of the photos and some short video clips from the 2015 West Virginia IDPA Championship Match. Full length video will be posted by the end of the week at the latest:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zeroflux
    These are some AWESOME photos and videos.
    Thanks for coming back out Sunday to shoot these photos.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Finally finished the video from the 2015 West Virginia State IDPA Match last weekend at Peacemaker National Training Center - Cody did an outstanding job with the Stage design so it made getting good footage pretty easy.

Thanks Steve, for the fantastic pictures and awesome video production.
    See you at another match soon.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

IDPA at Peacemaker September 12 - open for sign up

Two sessions, am and pm. Peacemaker National Training Center, Gerrardstown WV - close to Northern VA, Western/MontCo MD, southern PA etc.

www.peacemakernational.com

Quote Originally Posted by TactiKahuna View Post
    IDPA at Peacemaker September 12 - open for sign up

Two sessions, am and pm. Peacemaker National Training Center, Gerrardstown WV - close to Northern VA, Western/MontCo MD, southern PA etc.

www.peacemakernational.com
    I really need to get the Peacemaker IDPA Match back on my schedule but I have a Paintball Game next Saturday and a Wedding on the second Saturday in October. Perhaps I'll shoot for November. I would love to also shoot a match outdoors in the snow. Have any of the Peacemaker matches been held after snowfall or do they typically get canceled because of difficulty getting out there?

Hi Steve,

Last year, Dec got cancelled, not sure if it was wx or just low interest. Didn't schedule any in Jan/Feb, and winter was pretty rough up there.

I'm always up for it though - whaddya say, Tactical Biathlon!!

Bill

User Tag List