Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peacemaker National Training Center IDPA Matches

Peacemaker National Training Center IDPA Matches

Registration is now open for April 11 IDPA Classifier Match at Peacemaker National Training Center in Gerrardstown, WV.
    We have three time slots: 9AM, 11:30AM and 2PM.
    Please arrive to the clubhouse at least 40 minutes early and the range at least 30 minutes early.
    PLEASE USE THESE REGISTRATION LINKS:
    https://clubs.practiscore.com/pntc-i...-30am/register

https://clubs.practiscore.com/pntc-i...-only/register

There may not be links on the Peacemaker website or they may be incorrect.
    We will have squads of 6. Four squads available in the morning at both 9 and 11:30AM and two squads at 2PM.
    If you classify for CCP, and the gun is legal in another division, you will be granted classifier times in those other divisions.

Please register soon so we know how many are coming.
    It looks to be a beautiful day with great weather.
    If you are coming for 2-gun, may as well shoot IDPA too!

Cody Claxton
    Match Director.
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

I have repaired the Practiscore system to allow CCP and REV, removing ESR and SSR.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Thanks, Cody. I'm squared away.

a) I registered for the 11:30AM Squad. What time do I need to be at Peacemaker?
    b) Forgot to ask if I can bring and run my camera(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflux View Post
    Thanks, Cody. I'm squared away.

a) I registered for the 11:30AM Squad. What time do I need to be at Peacemaker?
    b) Forgot to ask if I can bring and run my camera(s)?
    If this is your first trip out there, I would target 10:30. It takes a little extra time to find the range. Just watch for the peacemaker signs and just when you think you made a wrong turn, you are there.

use the peacemaker directions, not your GPS for the last couple miles.

Videotaping is fine.

In the parking lot is a large dirt pile. You can clear your pistol there and go into the clubhouse to let them know. Then drive up the hill to the action bays.

Go down to bays 4-7 and park.

See you there.

Cody

We have added two scenario stages to the match. Still plenty of slots available. Bring your BUG gun and get classified.
    Cody

This was lots of fun and amazing weather yesterday. Thanks for organizing a great match, Cody!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflux View Post
    This was lots of fun and amazing weather yesterday. Thanks for organizing a great match, Cody!
    Thanks to all those who came out to shoot and see a one-stage preview of WV State.
    Especially thanks to David S and Bill E and Charlie M for their willingness to run new shooters through the classifier.
    Luckily we only had one DQ out of about 40 and that was on the scenario stage breaking the 180 during a reload. I say this not to embarrass anyone but to remind everyone to keep the muzzle downrange. These habits can be trained during your dry fire practice.

We had a couple of times went missing in Practiscore, but we have the times. We will update practiscore later today.

We need more SO's out at Peacemaker. Please let me know if you are interested in taking a SO course or can work Peacemaker 2nd Saturdays.
    Cody Claxton
    Match Dir.

Non-Classifier Stages 4 & 5

Footage from the May IDPA Match two weeks ago at Peacemaker:

Posted the majority of the photos and some short video clips from the 2015 West Virginia IDPA Championship Match. Full length video will be posted by the end of the week at the latest:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zeroflux

User Tag List