Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Appendix Carry Life Hack

I've been using this since it was posted as well. What i like about it most is that the gel is grippy which sticks to my undershirt, keeping it from coming untucked through out a session.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I've been using this since it was posted as well. What i like about it most is that the gel is grippy which sticks to my undershirt, keeping it from coming untucked through out a session.
    Yup. Makes a nice stopper.

Site Supporter
    I want to buy an AIWB holster to try this "hack".

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I want to buy an AIWB holster to try this "hack".
    FYI.... I know you were just kidding on buying it just for that.

But still...For me I took an ordinary blade tech IWB holster and used this hack. It was comfortable for a tuck. The holster still sucked as the edges cut into me. What this hack did do is answer whether I wanted a tuck option on my JMCK holster before I ordered it and what height of holster I liked in AIWB.
    IMHO it is a good hack to do before you buy an AIWB holster. Some of us cheap skates are trying to keep that box of gun stuff in the garage to a minimum.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOneGun View Post
    FYI.... I know you were just kidding on buying it just for that.

But still...For me I took an ordinary blade tech IWB holster and used this hack. It was comfortable for a tuck. The holster still sucked as the edges cut into me. What this hack did do is answer whether I wanted a tuck option on my JMCK holster before I ordered it and what height of holster I liked in AIWB.
    IMHO it is a good hack to do before you buy an AIWB holster. Some of us cheap skates are trying to keep that box of gun stuff in the garage to a minimum.
    Your right about the box of gun stuff. I'd like to keep that box empty, but the search for the "perfect"(or at least "just right") holster is never ending. I showed the hack to the owner of Advanced Holster. Thought it may help design/improve future holsters. No telling.

I'm gonna have to give this a try on the JM P30 unit. Been a happy user for a few years now with no additions, but this could be icing on the cake!

Just thought this twist to the hack might help some. I just started playing with this on an older JM version for a G19.

Hope it helps someone.

It helps tuck the butt in a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BaiHu; 04-21-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Just thought this twist to the hack might help some. I just started playing with this on an older JM version for a G19.

Hope it helps someone.

It helps tuck the butt in a bit more.

dont shoot your junk off. its not a lem.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    dont shoot your junk off. its not a lem.
    I take all these pictures to try and help you guys and all I get is a Christmas Story caveat? Yeesh! Tough crowd [emoji12]

Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I take all these pictures to try and help you guys and all I get is a Christmas Story caveat? Yeesh! Tough crowd [emoji12]

Admittedly, it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Glock in your* post. haha

*I'm 99% sure I'll switch back to Glock after receiving my gadgets, so I'm certainly not judging you.

Thanks for the update on the hack. Everytime I see these in CVS/Walgreens I think about trying one.
    Last edited by StraitR; 04-22-2016 at 07:50 AM.

User Tag List