Thread: Virginia Beach Police Department/FOP8 20th Annual Shooting Competition

Virginia Beach Police Department/FOP8 20th Annual Shooting Competition

Virginia Beach Police Department/FOP Lodge 8 Shooting Team will be hosting its 20th Annual Shooting Competition
    on May 2nd, 2015 at Academi Training Center in Moyock NC. This will be a handgun only event, with mulitiple stages. The match is open only to Sworn Law Enforcement and must be shot from duty gear with department service weapon. No race guns or gear allowed. Cost of the match is $40 with BBQ lunch provided by Mission BBQ.
    Pre-registration is mandatory for this match. Request for registration and information can be requested by emailing vbpd.fop8.shootingteam@gmail.com Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place individual, 2man, and 4man teams.
    Last edited by JDM; 03-31-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Correct email will be vbpd.fop8.shootingteam@gmail.com sorry I cannot figure out how to edit the post.

Thank you for posting! Nice to see a dept doing this.
    #RESIST

I edited the email in your first post to match the email in your second post.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

This is always a fun event. Also a good time to see Academi if you haven't been.

Hopefully Mission BBQ has the brisket out there! Probably the closes thing to Rudy's in Texas for VA Beach at least.

Shot it last year. Had a good time and will return this year. Hopefully they enforce the "Duty gear" rule a little better this year

Wish I was closer. Sounds like fun. Was at Blackwater years ago. Great facility.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Registration is open for the match now. 1st place shooter award is a handgun from Glock. We also have prizes from Magpul, Blackhawk, and other great vendors.

User Tag List