Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: NRA IDPA Match Schedule and Information

NRA IDPA Match Announcement: Tue, Oct 13, 5-10PM, hourly squads. Register here: https://practiscore.com/nra-idpa-tue-oct-13/register
    I am looking to give experience to the new SO's from Blue Ridge SOI Class.
    Registration Open tomorrow 9AM.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    NRA IDPA Match Announcement: Tue, Oct 13, 5-10PM, hourly squads. Register here: https://practiscore.com/nra-idpa-tue-oct-13/register
    I am looking to give experience to the new SO's from Blue Ridge SOI Class.
    Registration Open tomorrow 9AM.
    Cody
    I bought a vest so I could look the part.

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JRM83 View Post
    I bought a vest so I could look the part.

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet.
    Some people just use a cover shirt.
    Cody

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Sorry Cody, can't help with set up or SO. Had to use my dwindling PTO this month for the IDPA Skills course on Monday.
    Do you plan on having a lot of rolling around on the ground, shooting from low cover this upcoming match? I was planning on running the match in a full suit, but want to choose one that is "cleaner" for this purpose :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflux View Post
    Sorry Cody, can't help with set up or SO. Had to use my dwindling PTO this month for the IDPA Skills course on Monday.
    Do you plan on having a lot of rolling around on the ground, shooting from low cover this upcoming match? I was planning on running the match in a full suit, but want to choose one that is "cleaner" for this purpose :-)
    I haven't designed all the stages, yet. Are you saying you would rather not have a prone stage?
    Cody

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    I haven't designed all the stages, yet. Are you saying you would rather not have a prone stage?
    Cody
    I don't expect you to plan the match around my needs but if you're not going to have a prone stage or anything along those lines, I can wear my suit for this upcoming match. Just let me know. I'll be fine either way.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflux View Post
    ...IDPA Skills course on Monday.
    Got any info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    Got any info on this?
    Sure. Green Ops course. I also took their Basic Carbine class which was excellent.

http://www.green-ops.com/practical-p...ls-clinic.html
    Last edited by zeroflux; 10-06-2015 at 09:54 AM.

Finally finished the video from the September Match which is one of my favorites of all time.

Last edited by zeroflux; 10-10-2015 at 09:12 AM.

There is one stage lying on side stradling a bicycle. May wanna change out of suit.
    Thanks for great videos.
    Cody

User Tag List