Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA IDPA Match Schedule and Information

NRA IDPA for August 11 Registration is now open. https://clubs.practiscore.com/august...-idpa/register
    Sorry for the delay.
    Thanks,
    Cody Claxton
    IDPA Area Coordinator, VA/MD/DC and Match Dir.
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

We have had a few drop out, and still have a slot at 7PM and 8PM. Registration open until 2PM.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Scores are here. For future reference they will always be posted at Practiscore.com under Match Results.
    Congrats to Turd for winning the match. I was happy to get 1st place on the Ground Gunfight stage.
    Congrats to Tom Fairleigh in his first IDPA match for 4th place.

https://practiscore.com/results.php?...4-1e3f64084aa4
    Cody
    Last edited by cclaxton; 08-13-2015 at 10:16 AM.

cclaxton shooting around the Boxing Bag on Stage 1 of the IDPA Match last week. I got good footage this last match but its going to take me a few days to finish editing...

Boxing Bag by zeroflux, on Flickr
    Last edited by zeroflux; 08-16-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Video from the match last Tuesday, Stages 1, 2, 3 & 5. I love the buffet style matches with lots of small stages...

Great Videos!!!
    Thanks, again, for putting this together.
    Cody

Good shooting and great editing! Did I detect a hint of gamer on stage 5...?

Quote Originally Posted by JRM83 View Post
    Good shooting and great editing! Did I detect a hint of gamer on stage 5...?
    LOL! You had me watching my own video to figure out what you are referring to as far as "hint of gamer". Are you referring to me taking the extra shots in order not to have to do a reload with retention before engaging the second array? If yes, then I would call it my loathing of "reloads with retention" rather than being a gamer; I'm not sure I save any time with the multiple extra shots (I think I took 4 extra?) over what it would have taken to reload with retention
    Last edited by zeroflux; 08-21-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflux View Post
    LOL! You had me watching my own video to figure out what you are referring to as far as "hint of gamer". Are you referring to me taking the extra shots in order not to have to do a reload with retention before engaging the second array? If yes, then I would call it my loathing of "reloads with retention" rather than being a gamer; I'm not sure I save any time with the multiple extra shots (I think I took 4 extra?) over what it would have taken to reload with retention
    Bingo!

I will be teaching a IDPA Safety Officer Class at Blue Ridge Arsenal Thur-Fri Sept 17-18.
    Thur 5-9PM Lecture
    Fri 5-9PM Range Practice
    Cost $30
    We need to fill at least 8 slots.
    Hope you can make it. Call Blue Ridge to reserve a slot.
    Cody Claxton
    IDPA Area Coordinator, VA/MD/DC

User Tag List