Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA IDPA Match Schedule and Information

Registration for Tuesday, Sept 8 IDPA Match at the NRA Range will open at 12PM, Aug 31: https://clubs.practiscore.com/nra-idpa-sept-8/register

This will be a 6-8 stage IDPA Match, set for about 80-100 rounds, and focusing on shooting while moving. Price is $25. Match Director is Cody Claxton. New shooters email NRAIDPA@verizon.net. New shooters must be pre-qualified and take a orientation 1 hour prior to their shooting slot. Squads will be at 5PM, 6PM, 7PM, 8PM and 9PM, but you must arrive 45min early for the briefing. If you have shot KSTG or IPSC at NRA, or are Thurmont, AAFG, or Peacemaker qualified, or are an experienced IDPA shooter of Sharpshooter or better, you are already qualified to shoot this match. If you do not have a NRA Range Card you will be required to take a test and purchase a card for $10. Arrive early to take the test.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

We still have 10 slots left for the NRA IDPA Match Tuesday evening Sept 8.
    https://practiscore.com/nra-idpa-sept-8/register

We also have space for the IDPA Certified Safety Officer class at Blue Ridge Arsenal, Thur/Fri Sept 17/18 (5-9PM each night).
    Call Blue Ridge Arsenal to reserve a spot.

Thanks,
    Cody Claxton
    IDPA Area Coordinator, VA/MD/DC
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Sept 8 NRA IDPA Match Results Posted.
    Practiscore is having an issue with the COMBINED list, but the other lists are working fine. Check by Division. For some reason it won't delete stage 6 when I upload a file without Stage 6.
    https://practiscore.com/results/11550
    Cody

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    Sept 8 NRA IDPA Match Results Posted.
    Practiscore is having an issue with the COMBINED list, but the other lists are working fine. Check by Division. For some reason it won't delete stage 6 when I upload a file without Stage 6.
    https://practiscore.com/results/11550
    Cody
    I took First in the Revolver division?! BOOYAH! WHO DA MAN!!!
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Quote Originally Posted by kle View Post
    I took First in the Revolver division?! BOOYAH! WHO DA MAN!!!
    Hate to burst your bubble, but you were actually last in revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by JRM83 View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but you were actually last in revolver.
    Unpossible!
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Possible theme's for the next NRA Match:
    - BUG Match
    - Physiology Match: The on-deck shooter runs in place while waiting to shoot, ice bucket for hands, Wearing Goggles, wearing work gloves, strobe lights in your face, etc.
    - Prone and low cover only
    - Couches and Chairs and Bean Bags
    - Other ideas?
    Cody

I like the idea of a BUG/Physiology match.

Strong hand only entire match.

Low light / no light

I think it would be cool to see a stage that is a single mini popper shot the full length of the range.

User Tag List