Thread: Detective Special, Dressed

Detective Special, Dressed

It occurs to me that I haven't posted this. Embarrassing story - I bought a Colt DS about a year ago and in full trading frenzy swapped it for something else, completely forgetting my wife had looked at it and said, "Don't sell this one. If you don't want it, I'll take it." After it was gone she asked, "Whatever happened to that Colt I liked?" Um...

So, here is her replacement Colt Detective Special with Grashorn grips and a Tyler T-Grip:

Oh my, such class.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I approve!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Generally staying in a hot, southwest metropolis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalker View Post
    my wife had looked at it and said, "Don't sell this one. If you don't want it, I'll take it." After it was gone she asked, "Whatever happened to that Colt I liked?" Um...[/IMG]
    You had one job!

Yeah, and that's why she got the grips and T-Grip, plus some other bling from Grashorn not pictured - antler necklace drop, antler scarf tie, etc. I'm totally sure she's forgotten I sold her revolver the first time around, right?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by steaknvodka View Post
    You had one job!
    Oh man! How many times..... ?? LOL!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    That's a beauty. A nice DS is on my wish list, but the prices they command just don't add up in my head. I keep thinking of the days when $300 was the going rate and can't adjust myself to the new market. My wife calls it "grandpa mode" but I'm stuck there sometimes.

^ I hear that but I learned a long time ago to get while the getting is good when it comes to old guns...they ain't making any more.

User Tag List