Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: WC Beretta vs Vertec

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Just picked up WCBT #2 as my spare. Serial is in the WC20xx range. BUSA is cutting corners. Note the checkering on the right.

As info, the checkering on the right is the same as on my Elite II.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    As info, the checkering on the right is the same as on my Elite II.
    But this isn't an Elite II. This is a Brig Tac. Below is Bill's answer to a question about the checkering:

Quote Originally Posted by PGT_FTW View Post
    Is the checkering the same as on an M9A1 or closer to a Stock/Billennium style?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911man View Post
    Basically the same as a M9A1 on the backstrap, but two more lines of checkering on the frontstrap.

The official response from Wilson Combat is:
    Wilson Combat
    Every run from Beretta seem a litttle different.
    I can't say that I'm very pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Did not know WC was open on Sat and Sun.Good to know if you have a question you can get an answer on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLG View Post
    Did not know WC was open on Sat and Sun.Good to know if you have a question you can get an answer on the weekend.
    Facebook.
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

That's Great not many companies would do that.Hats off to WC!But I might call tomorrow and speak to someone also a call to Beretta might be in order as they are responsible for the manufacture and warranty on these pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLG View Post
    That's Great not many companies would do that.Hats off to WC!But I might call tomorrow and speak to someone also a call to Beretta might be in order as they are responsible for the manufacture and warranty on these pistols.
    I posted pics over on Beretta Forum for Bill Wilson to see.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    But this isn't an Elite II. This is a Brig Tac. Below is Bill's answer to a question about the checkering:
    Yes, I know. I thought the whole point of the Brig Tac was to bring back the Elite II, unless I missed something.

It wouldn't bother me, but then I didn't drop the coin on it either. Hope it works out for you.

Every run from Beretta seem a litttle different
    That for a gun with a $1200.00 price tag? No thank you.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    That for a gun with a $1200.00 price tag? No thank you.
    Indeed. I have been waffling over whether or not to actually buy one when/if they call to say its my turn, since the initial thrill has worn off, so to speak

That does it for me; I'll pass.

I'm just getting revved up about a possible WC Brig Tac order later this year. Checkering variations wouldn't even be on my distant radar of care. Just want the WC trigger tune and the precision.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List