Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denver Area - starting a weekly group session

Denver Area - starting a weekly group session

I'm putting together a weekly practice session with some friends at Shoot Indoors in Broomfield. Right now it's looking like Wednesdays or Thursdays will work most consistently for us, and we prefer to arrive right at the 10am opening time for the emptiest range possible, but we're still working that out. If anyone in the general area wants to join in, we'd love to have you!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Is there a prerequisite level of skill/experience you're looking for with respect to who this is open to?

Not really, kobu. The only prerequisite is a serious, sober appreciation for safety at all times. These are informal sessions, so feel free to show up!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Looks like we'll be trying Wednesdays for now. I'll be there tomorrow at 10am if anyone can take a long early lunch!

Thanks for driving up, Kobu! Sorry for making you wait, and looking forward to the next time we can shoot together.

It was my pleasure! On the contrary, I'm glad we were able to link up eventually. Thanks for your patience with me re: my cringeworthy attempt at Dot Torture as well as for spotting me on ammo. Looking forward to next time! Until then, time for dryfire, dryfire, and then more dryfire...

MDS, do you still have places for new comers?

Absolutely! I'll be out of town the rest of this week, but plan to be there next Wednesday. Come on out!

MDS, apologies for my no show yesterday, I ended up shooting at Bristlecone in Lakewood. I'm coming back to pistol shooting after a lengthy break and am in the process of choosing a pistol, Bristlecone has my shortlist available to rent so it made more sense to shoot there (they're also cheaper for range, rental and ammo!)

No worries, I'm glad you got out! I didn't make it myself, actually, hope to get there this afternoon.

How does bristlecone feel about draws, aiwb, and "rapid fire?"

User Tag List