Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston, we have a Glock 42 problem

Houston, we have a Glock 42 problem

I just went into the bedroom, and noticed my wife was washing her arm up to the elbow. She said "honey, we have a little problem." I asked what type of problem we have. She said you know how I wear the IPSC inner belt with my 42 with the Quick Cover and basic mag pouch. Then she said when she loosened her belt to use the bathroom, apparently the extra mag, six rounds of Black Hills XTP JHP and the pouch fell into the toilet. And, she didn't realize it fell in, until she flushed the toilet. Up to her elbow no joy, so the local city sewer system now has some extra stuff.

Fortunately the basic mag pouch is ambi, so she can take mine. Can't wait for the 43 to arrive. Anything we should be doing with the plumbing?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

This is why semi autos suck and recovers are bestest. Can't flush a j-frame down the toilet, can ya?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

There are so many openings here, I can't even stand it; and I like the G42. Only thing that would be better is if it were, say, a Taurus PT-22 magazine...

Um, first try to determine if it went all the way through the stool. If it didnt, it will collect all sorts of unpleasant stuff and start to clog up. I had a tennent once that was having recurring problems, I finally had to pull the stool, there was a ball point pen that was flushed, but it hung up in the S trap inside the stool. A previous tennent had done it, I dont know if on purpose.

A piece of heavy wire or snake may tell the tale. If its worth much, and may still be in it, pulling the stool costs about $5 for a wax ring. The extra thick ones are best.

Someone will probably find the gun in a strainer at the sewage treatment plant a year from now, pick the used condoms off it, and make a Youtube Glock torture video that gets 1 million hits...

I can’t wait to see the headline “Man snakes toilet and gun goes off”.

1-Switch her to a Miami Classic.

2-is your house new or old? Cast iron or pvc drains? If it's newer you might be OK, if it's old I can almost guarantee that the stuff will get hung up in the drain.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Only the mag and mag pouch were lost thought right? Hopefully is was tracking straight and sailed through.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

This leads to the porta john rule.
    After the paperwork is done. Close the lid before you pull up your belt and sort your gear out. If you then drop items they are then on the floor and not in the ....tank.

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    This leads to the porta john rule.
    After the paperwork is done. Close the lid before you pull up your belt and sort your gear out. If you then drop items they are then on the floor and not in the ....tank.
    I will let you explain that to my wife. I told her now she has a training journal on PF.

Modern plumbing, city sewer connection -- what are the odds it is in the trap versus downstream? My buddy works at the city sewer, I will tell him to keep an eye out for it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List