Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: gentleman's folder, Spyderco Nilakka

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    My friend made this. Contemplating how many organs I’d need to sell to make it mine.

Attachment 60256

Attachment 60257

Attachment 60258
    I'm reluctant to identify a hidden-gem of a shop for the effect it has on availability and prices, but the knives from Douglas Esposito at Attn2Detail are gorgeous and incredibly well-executed.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    I'm reluctant to identify a hidden-gem of a shop for the effect it has on availability and prices, but the knives from Douglas Esposito at Attn2Detail are gorgeous and incredibly well-executed.
    Doug is good people.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    I have a feeling I'm going to regret not snagging up every one of his knives that I can.

Site Supporter
    I keep thinking of buying a Benchmade Valet...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    RSumo

That is very nice. Rarely see something like that out in the wild. Great Score!
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I keep thinking of buying a Benchmade Valet...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    I have a gold class Valet with a Damascus blade and the purple/blue anodized handles, excellent choice for a Gentleman's folder.
    I'll dig it our of the safe for pictures when I get some free time in a week or so.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Not for a gentleman, but I'm sure some folks here might be interested:

"Once upon a time, our buyers contacted Boker and ordered some Kalashnikov "Desert Warrior" knives. Somewhere along the chain of communication, the spelling got an extra "s" and ended up on the desk of a designer. The result: The Dessert Warrior. And you know what? We're not complaining!"

Boker Dessert Warrior

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed because I want one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed because I want one.
    Right there with you. I just sent the link to a friend of mine saying, "Hmm I kind of want one" only to keep scrolling and see your post.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I am SUPER choked I can't order that.

That is like the ultimate F your sheepdog BS knife right there.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

User Tag List