Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F.A.S.T. Coins & Langdon Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I'd recommend the obvious, at least by PF standards: shoot the gun you would normally carry/use and leave it at that. If the distinction doesn't apply, I'd absolutely shoot the Beretta since it's something Ernest can teach you to use better than just about anyone.
    Thanks Todd, and 100% agree. Shoot what you carry unless that does not apply. You may be surprised at how well you can shoot a Beretta if you put the right effort into learning.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thanks Todd, and 100% agree. Shoot what you carry unless that does not apply. You may be surprised at how well you can shoot a Beretta if you put the right effort into learning.
    I may have recently inquired of Wilson about current wait time for a Brig Tac or two.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I may have recently inquired of Wilson about current wait time for a Brig Tac or two.

You too?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I live in Canada so carry doesn't apply. But you and Todd have convinced me, I'll be shooting my Elite II.

I've been putting a ton of effort into training with the 92 series, almost exclusively, since last summer. I'm looking forward to using it on your advanced course.

User Tag List