Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F.A.S.T. Coins & Langdon Tactical

This is awesome. A FAST coin has been on my bucket list for a while, and knowing that it's back on the table actually helps me find a reason to shoot real guns again and start serious training.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I have very little real chance of ever earning a coin, but if you venture out to Northern California to teach a class, I'll do my best!

I'm already building the ultimate coin gamer gun. I wonder when the ALG Six Second mount will be available...

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I have very little real chance of ever earning a coin, but if you venture out to Northern California to teach a class, I'll do my best!
    But you have not been to my class yet, are you sure?

LOL
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I hope I get my Wilson 92G before your class in Seattle during the summer, 'cause this is something I've always wanted to do.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

LOL
    Let's find out

I'd be happy as a sugar plum fairy if you could get me to sub 7 on demand.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Exactly. Not to get all bro-homo, but Ernest is the guy who shaped my fundamentals and quite literally taught me the right way to shoot.

Plus I heard his new policy is Full refund if you don't earn a coin in class.

Or maybe I heard that wrong.

Wow, so I can have the benefit of Ernest's knowledge and experience, but if I make sure to shoot just low enough not to earn a cool kid coin it's a free-bee? Count me in!
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

This is good news, I'm signed up for an Advanced class with Ernest in July.

I'm now having serious second thoughts about which gun I should shoot at that class. I'm not anywhere close to potentially earning a coin, but I want to do well on the FAST. I was going to shoot my Beretta, but damn, I think I shoot my Glock a little better.....

I'll have to benchmark them against each other the next time I get to the range.

We are diminished
    I'd recommend the obvious, at least by PF standards: shoot the gun you would normally carry/use and leave it at that. If the distinction doesn't apply, I'd absolutely shoot the Beretta since it's something Ernest can teach you to use better than just about anyone.

User Tag List