Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F.A.S.T. Coins & Langdon Tactical

F.A.S.T. Coins & Langdon Tactical

Name:  coin00.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  20.0 KB

Langdon Tactical, Inc. (langdontactical.com) and pistol-training.com are excited to announce a new alliance to preserve the F.A.S.T. Coin test into 2015 and beyond.

F.A.S.T. Coins have been a staple of pistol-training.com classes and events since 2007, awarded to only the most highly skilled shooters who have been able to prove their on-demand shooting ability by successfully executing a short but comprehensive test. In those years, only ten people have earned Coins.

Ernest Langdon, owner of Langdon Tactical, was selected for this responsibility not only because he himself earned Coin #4 but for his decades of dedication to teaching tactical firearms skills to military, law enforcement, and private citizens as well as the competition skills that won him 10 national shooting championships and 2 world speed shooting titles.

As Todd Louis Green of pistol-training.com stated when the agreement was reached, “There is simply no better choice than Ernest when entrusting this legacy for future students of practical pistolcraft. Ernest’s dedication to teaching and his continuing leadership in the firearms industry guarantees that these F.A.S.T. Coins will be in the most capable hands and awarded only when truly earned.”

Langdon Tactical’s F.A.S.T. Coin responsibility will formally begin at the Advanced Tactical Pistol Skills class starting March 11, 2015 in Chino, California.

You can read more about Ernest Langdon’s professional experience at www.langdontactical.com/Bio.html as well as find more information about upcoming Langdon Tactical classes.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    “There is simply no better choice than Ernest when entrusting this legacy for future students of practical pistolcraft. Ernest’s dedication to teaching and his continuing leadership in the firearms industry guarantees that these F.A.S.T. Coins will be in the most capable hands and awarded only when truly earned.”
    I wholeheartedly agree.

This sounds great. I have been to a ToddG class years ago and a Langdon Tactical class last fall. Both gentlemen are class acts IMHO.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Both gentlemen are class acts IMHO.
    You've figured us out. It is just an act.

Thanks again for taking this on, Ernest. It means a great deal to me not only that it continues, but that it continues in the hands of someone I know will take it seriously and uphold it in a way that will make all of the existing coin holders proud.

Just magnificent
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

This is excellent. Great choice, Todd. I am so glad to see the FAST back in action!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Great news for both previous winners and future hopefuls.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Outstanding!
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Outstanding. I aim to earn a coin this year.

User Tag List