Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Dad Gear

Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    It's more about the shot placement anyway, or so they tell me...
    For the first time ever, I found that high capacity and spray and pray was a very effective approach.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    For the first time ever, I found that high capacity and spray and pray was a very effective approach.

You guys are killing me!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Clearly it's Friday.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Any new options on a diaper bag? Are doing bags where it's at? I have twins due on Wednesday.
    Congrats. My little girl is 3 weeks old today. Your world is about to change, for the better.

GET SOME SLEEP NOW because you're not getting any for the next two years.

Re: Gear. You can never have too much ammo or too many spit-up cloths. The lil' monsters cough up easily as much food as the ingest.

And congrats!

I've found that the little pacifier sanitizer wipes were a god send. We have 3 boys, one turns 5 in June and the twins turn 3 mid-March. Bandana is also a necessity. My wife is taking a nap now but when she wakes up I'll ask her and I'm sure she could write you a small book. Congratulations and best of luck

Site Supporter
    I have been very happy with this:

http://www.timbuk2.com/customizer#/p...ger-bag/size/4

The changing mat has been nice for me. I am sure there is stuff that will do the same thing for a 1/4 of the price but I like the hipster bling.

Congrats. Babies are pretty easy, sleep deprived wife going through massive hormonal changes............

The most important thing you can have with you at all times is CPR training.

A hospital tour so you can get to L&D without delay is nice. Know alternate hospitals that your OBG has priviledges at and routes in case you get diverted.

A lot of doctors prescribe Reglan/metoclopramide postpartum. It seems like a lot of doctors prescribe because everyone else does, read up on the side effects and talk to your doctor about it. My wife had a pretty bad reaction to it, severe anxiety, that lasted for about a week after she stopped taking it, and she should have never been on it.

Great thread to wrap up a work week.

Cargo pants, you can never have enough pockets.

Gripe Water, buy it by the gallon.

Onesies with zippers, buttons suck.

Don't waste to much money on really nice clothes, every week they outgrow it. My 4 month old is already in size 4 diapers and 9-12 month clothes.

User Tag List