Thread: Glock Backstrap Pin

Glock Backstrap Pin

What is the correct part to replace the long pin for the Gen 4 back straps? Further more, where do I find one?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I have a spare. If you wish, you can PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.

Early in the Gen 4 days I lost the standard size somewhere so when I wanted to return to no add on back strap I was out. I called Glock Smyrna and the rep on the phone sent me a little zip lock with a few spares gratis.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

It helps if I have the correct name of the part. Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Early in the Gen 4 days I lost the standard size somewhere so when I wanted to return to no add on back strap I was out. I called Glock Smyrna and the rep on the phone sent me a little zip lock with a few spares gratis.
    Just called Smyrna and they are sending a pin out to me today.

This is only the second time I've used Glock CS. They've exceeded my expectations both times.

User Tag List