Thread: Any Way To Become a Site Supporter Besides PayPal?

Any Way To Become a Site Supporter Besides PayPal?

Several years ago PayPal tried to screw me over on a situation. I closed my account and will not return. It is my understanding that if I use the method for those without a PayPal account, it will be processed by PayPal, nonetheless. Is this correct?

I don't want PP to have access to my Credit Card info, so would like assurance whether this is the case. Are the economics of you folks taking CCs directly such that it is not a viable option?

Thanks
    "…most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution."

-- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Site Supporter
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post272126

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Additionally, if someone can't or won't use PayPal, the option exists to pay by check/money order. Please contact me by PM for details.
    Click on this link to PM Tom: https://pistol-forum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=3

Thanks, Tom. Let's hope that business increases and it can happen.
    "…most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    The option that we have right now are Paypal or check/money order. If you want to pay with a check/money order let me know and I'll send you payment details via PM.

We don't really do enough volume right now for a CC merchant account to make sense financially. Hopefully someday that will change. Perhaps things have changed since the last time I've looked into it and the terms are more agreeable to a situation like ours. I'll check, and if it does I'll make it happen.
    Tom,

Would something like square be an option?

https://squareup.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiA...rpcRoCDjDw_wcB

I can see your points, I had heard of it a while back and thought I would throw it out there incase it hadn't been looked out.

Many thanks for your help in getting me set up with a site supporter membership, Tom.

I've seen some great and prompt help from some staffers on other boards, but yours was super exceptional! Glock's got nothing on your "perfection"!

User Tag List