Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RCS Eidolon AIWB Configuration Pic Thread

RCS Eidolon AIWB Configuration Pic Thread

This is a split from the main RCS Eidolon Holster thread - let's specifically post pics of AIWB configurations.

I have been using mine since day one outfitted with a single soft loop. I used one of the struts/loops from the IWB tuckable soft loops (link below). The holes on the strut of the tuckable soft loops line up perfectly with the two mounting screws of the Eidolon.

I found this set-up for me allows the holster to shift a little bit more as I stand up and sit down, which makes it much more comfortable than a single strut.

http://raven-concealment-systems1.my...le-soft-loops/

IMG_3300 by SiDave, on Flickr
    Chemist.

Site Supporter
    Subscribed. Very interested in this holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

anybody else have any pics of AIWB set ups. Just picked one of these up and have not been able to make it comfortable yet

Quote Originally Posted by butler coach View Post
    anybody else have any pics of AIWB set ups. Just picked one of these up and have not been able to make it comfortable yet

more pix of the setup - http://vdmsr.blogspot.com/2015/01/eidolon-update.html
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Has anyone tried one of the solid clips on a vanguard II yet? Curious if it'll fit.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Won't fit at all.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

VDMSR.com

User Tag List