Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: TX DPS to adopt the SIG P-320 9mm ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The 320 trigger reminds me of the better aftermarket triggers for the. Glock - like the Glock only without the wall. Unlike the DAK trigger which feels a bit heavier than it actually is, the the 320 trigger feels lighter than the 6-8 lbs it actually weighs.

All of our 229R DAKs at work are equipped with the SIG Short Reach Trigger. We also purchased large numbers of the SIG slim line grips. They have a reduced trigger reach via a flat back strap and the DAK version also eliminate the hump which normally houses the de-cocker.
    10~4 . We had the short reach trigger for those that needed it but no slim frame guns. Glad to hear the 320 isn't so bad. I was about to feel bad for the Texas DPS.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmh View Post
    10~4 . We had the short reach trigger for those that needed it but no slim frame guns. Glad to hear the 320 isn't so bad. I was about to feel bad for the Texas DPS.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk
    TX DPS issued P-226 .357's have been DAKS for the last 10 years or so.

T Slim line grips are nice but hard to find now- maybe your SIG LE. Rep could track some down fo you? The flatter surfaces also allow easier application of skateboard tape. I greatly perfect them to the E2 grips.

User Tag List